An interesting 10 days tour around Kyrgyzstan with a visiting to most attraction sights of the country such as: Alarcha National park, Song-Kul lake, Kapchygay…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
An interesting 10 days tour around Kyrgyzstan with a visiting to most attraction sights of the country such as: Alarcha National park, Song-Kul lake, Kapchygay gorge, Kol-Suu lake, Tosor pass and so on.
During this trip you will be able to know more about Kyrgyzstan where people in summer time move to mountains to graise their animals, delicious and natural food, nomadic life style and hospitable people.
We are happy to arrange this trip for you and will do everything possible to make you enjoy and have a lot of fun and unforgettable.
Day 1: Bishkek
Arrival in Bishkek, check-in hotel. Afterwards city-tour and visit to the Ala-Archa national park 2200m. Back to the city, staying at the hotel.
Day 2: Bokonbaev
Leaving Bishkek city for Bokonbaev village, on the way visit to Burana Tower historical complex of turks of 9th century. After lunch golden eagle hunting show will be organizing. Staying in the family run guesthouse.
Day 3: Djily-Suu
Leaving Bokonbaev for Djily-Suu, on the way cross Tosor pass 3900m. From the pass we will have a beautiful view on both Issyk-Kul lake and the surrounding mountains. We ascend from the pass on our rocky route and you will be able to see local shehards living in a yurts, even you can be a guest and get some tea. At Djily-Suu it is possibe to take bath in the hot springs. Staying in tents. Elevation 2500m.
Day 4: Naryn town
Leaving the Djily-Suu for Naryn through Kapchygay gorge, lunch-picnic on the way. The road is very beautiful and interesting there are many shepherds with their herds of horses, sheeps and cows. Upon arrival in Naryn check-in hotel. Elevation 2500m
Day 5: Kol-Suu lake
On this day we will drive to one of the most beautful and some time mysterious lake, the water in which every few years disappears and appears. And it is hidden among the rocks from human eyes. Staying in the yurt camp. Elevation 2500m.
Day 6: Kol-Suu lake
On this day visit to the lake, either you can do it on foot or on horseback, distance to the lake is not far, about 7 km.
Day 7: Naryn town
Leaving the yurt camp for Naryn city via Kyndy pass on the way it is possible to see yaks.
Day 8: Song-Kul lake
Leaving Naryn for another famous and one of the biggest lake in Kyrgyzstan Song-Kul lake via road which has a name 32 and it means 32 loops of the road. The scenery of the lake is so amazingly beautiful. it is the place where you can see plenty of yurts. Staying in the yurt camp, elevation 3000m.
Day 9: Bishkek
Leaving Song-Kul lake for Bishkek via Kalmak -Ashuu pass 3400m. Arrival in Bishkek. In the evening farewell dinner at the national restaraunt.
Day 10: Manas airport
Leaving Bishkek for sweet home =))
To do this off-road tour you have to bring following items below:↓
- good trekking boots
- a few warm fleece jackets
- a pair of trekking socks
- min 40 liter backpack,
- sleeping bag (+10, 0 or - 5),
- trekking poles
- termarest or sleeping pads
- and of couse a good mood =))
- For this tour you have to leave some luggage in the guesthouse, which you will not need or use during the trekking tour.
- You can load your luggage on the horse in the saddle bag
Drinking water issue:
- During this trip you will be providing bottled water in the yurt.
- During the trip, in the cities you will be provided bottled water.
- Hot tea/coffee will be provided.
- Off-road tour is suitable for people who have good health and who doesn't have blood pressure sickness, the road consists of a long transfer over the high mountain passes, sudden weather changes and drive to a height over 3000 meters above sea level.
To clarify the cost of the tour to date, you can get by connecting us.
Let yourself be amazingly surprised...
- Transportation + driver
- Main English speaking guide
- Accommodation in hotels
- Accommodation in guesthouses
- Accommodation in yurtcamps
- All entrance fees
- An eagle hunting show
- Folk-show during the last dinner
- Hot springs
- Bottled water during the trip
- Single room ($90)
- Flight ticket
- Alcohol beverages
No Details Found